Powered by Blogger

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Essex Green - The Cannibal Sea


Been listening to this lots lately after getting it from a friend. It was a pretty solid recommendation. It also continues my recent trend of listening to bands with female vocalists. I've listened to it so much now, that it's hard to choose a song to post.

MP3: Cardinal Points - The Essex Green

This is the first track to really jump out at me simply because of the tempo I suppose. What I love about this album though, is how diverse it sounds. They show a really broad range of skills and styles, without the songs getting gimmicky.

MP3: Sin City - The Essex Green

Simply one of the prettiest songs I've heard in a long time. And God knows I'm a sucker for pretty tunes.(And why is it that the prettiest songs are always the shortest??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home