Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ooh Do Do Do Do! AhhAhhhAhh! Ooh Do Do Do!

It's been a long time since I posted last. Waaaaay too long actually. It's time to get back into the swing of things. There's been A LOT of great music hitting my ears since I posted last, so I have a lot of options when it comes to finding something to write about.

I just asked iTunes what songs I've listened to the most since my last post, and the top 3 are from the Hidden Cameras' new album Awoo(to be released early August). It's a great album that is sitting pretty high on my list of favorite albums of 2006 so far.

The new songs that were released last year on the Learning the Lie EP have been improved drastically on the new album, and the new songs have an addictive quality about them.

MP3: Learning the Lie - Hidden Cameras
MP3: Death of a Tune - Hidden Cameras

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home