Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Division Day

I got a pleasant email from Kevin, the drummer from Division Day, today. He requested that I swap one of their songs I posted earlier with one that they have available on their site.

MP3: Hurricane - Division Day

I had actually just been listening to Bear Trap Island today after deciding finally that I needed to spend some quality time with it. I'm really glad I did. It's a really solid album that deserves multiple listens. It's not that it didn't really grab me right away. It's more like getting to know someone who's a little shy. As you become more familiar with the songs, and--in your head at least--get a sense of who these people are who are performing them, you realize that there's a lot to like. I'll be sure to keep checking in with these guys to make sure I don't miss a Western Canadian gig.

You can buy this cd here for only $10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home