Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 17, 2006

KCRW

Been kind of a slow week musically for me. Then I remembered a site I haven't checked on in a long time. It's an archive of live performances from a radio station in L.A. - KCRW. It used to be just audio, but they started recording video and streaming the show live. They get great artists in, including a lot of bands just starting to gain momentum. Click Here to check out the list of shows. There is a link at the bottom of the page that lets you search the archive (If you leave the search fields blank, you get the whole list). I highly recommend checking out: Willy Mason, M. Ward, Supergrass, Ed Harcourt.

So, I picked one of the new additions to their list and was pleasantly surprised. The Elected. Great set, and good interview. The album ain't half bad either. Here's a track:

MP3: Would You Come With Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home