Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Top 10 Most Played (According to iTunes)














Completely dominated by Wilco (not surprisingly), and Ed Harcourt, here is what iTunes tell me i have listened to most often since October 2003. I've provided the top 3 for your listening pleasure.

1. MP3: Black Dress - Ed Harcourt
2. MP3: I'm A Wheel - Wilco
3. MP3: Panthers - Wilco
4. Be Not So Fearful - Jeff Tweedy
5. Promising - Jeff Tweedy
6. Muzzle of Bees - Wilco
7. Born in the 70's - Ed Harcourt
8. Metaphorically Yours - Ed Harcourt
9. Wait Up - Jeff Tweedy
10. Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) - The Arcade Fire

At 3 minutes and 16 seconds, I've listened to Black Dress for over 5 hours. That's a lot of Ed.

7 Comments:

At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE Black Dress!! mellow & perfect!

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger Ty said...

Yeah, when I first saw him at Red Rocks sharing opening honors with Wilco for R.E.M., I was very impressed. Easily the best opening act I've seen. Plus I got to meet him briefly in the washroom after his set.

His last album 'Strangers' is one of my very favorite albums of all time.

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is doing it's job - I had never heard of Ed Harcourt and now I want to hear alot more!

 
At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why my songs are not in your list? ;)

Ana

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Ty said...

Hehe, I wondered if you'd notice that!

 
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get that copy of Be Not So Fearful?

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home